Birth Date: 11 August
University: Cal State Northridge
Major: Broadcast Journalism and Cultural Anthropology
Turned Pro : June 2009
Home Clubs: Woodland Hills Country Club
Food: Mexican, Sushi and Indian.
TV: Seinfeld, Game of Thrones
Author: Candace Bushnell
City on Tour: Vancouver, BC
Pet Peeve: Flakiness
If Not a Golfer: Sports Journalist
When I’m not golfing: Gardening or Cooking
Favorite Sports to watch: Golf and Football
Teams: Indianapolis Colts, Glasgow Celtic FC,
Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Lakers
Inspirations: My Dad and Mom
Favorite Quotes: “Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal” – Jim Lefebvre
“Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do” – John Wooden
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Residence: Los Angeles, California
2009 Moorpark Open Champion
2009 Winner of the Order of Merit on the CPT.
- 2006 Tierra Rejada Men’s Open Champion.
- 2007: Qualified and played in The Women’s US Amateur Public Links
- 2008: Runner up: Long Beach Women’s City Championship
- Fourth Place: Lakewood Women’s City Championship
- Fourth Place: Women’s Central Coast Championship
- Runner up at Women’s LA City Championships 2006 and 2007.
- 2007 Earned Honorable Mention All-Big West Honors.
Degree: B.A. in Broadcast Journalism /Minor Anthropology
2006- 2007 Varsity Academic Athletics Honor Roll
2005-.2006 College of Communication Dean’s List
Student Athletic Advisory Council at CSUN and the Big West Conference.